Welcome to luckyelfcasino.click! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website, located at luckyelfcasino.click. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use luckyelfcasino.click if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, luckyelfcasino.click and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on our website. You are granted a limited license only for viewing the material contained on this website.
You must not:
- Republish material from luckyelfcasino.click
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from luckyelfcasino.click
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from luckyelfcasino.click
- Redistribute content from luckyelfcasino.click
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products/services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Company Name; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
No use of Company Name's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.